20060724

MM_Group

MM_Group has two levels of meaning: We gather some people interested in "what is Self or Mind? " to quickly grasp the concept of Marvin Minsky"s works "The Society of Mind" and "The Emotion Machine". I think the most beautiful way to understand the nature of mind is to watch inside ourself, propose some question, and discuss with other people. MM_Group provides three foregoing reasons: The AI master, Marvin Minsky selects many interesting materials about the Self and Mind, consists many simple illustration of his minute thoughts, other seniors' famous sentences. The content of these two books are also modified by discussing with his students. I hope this method works on us! These amazing information really impresses me and changes the way I believe. What is the meaning of life: for me, is to explore the treasure inside and outside me.

沒有留言: