20070419

As a student, as a teacher

I have responsible for educating this society, also I already know this, but this exhibition gives me the best chance to implement and idealize. After several months’ preparations, promotion by media and press is absolutely the main road to deliver this information to all people. In the same time, people talking with each other are also the helping hands. During this 30-day, my friends, my family, and whole class with illness in brain also come here to learn just the meaning of a word “illusion, or in Chinese 錯覺”. My friend, also their teacher has this chance to let their angels to see the real world and to know what illusion is. Also we could not explain them in difficult details just like other people do, but make them happy in this afternoon really make me feel good. This nice chance also helps me to know many strangers in different fields also have devotion to education. It’s wonderful to make them laugh and share knowledge and experience with them.

沒有留言: